Join us for our Seventh Annual Financial Crime and Cybersecurity Forum
Connect with executives from top financial institutions, Datos Insights' Fraud & AML and Cybersecurity advisors, and other industry experts at the Financial Crime and Cybersecurity Forum to gain real-world perspectives on how leaders are modernizing operations to meet increasingly complex demands. You'll come away with actionable strategies and practices to build stronger defenses, extend intelligence sharing, and optimize investments in data and technology.
Registration is complimentary for senior executives (C-level, SVP, head of function) in Fraud, AML, Cybersecurity, and Risk at banks, credit unions, and insurance carriers.
As scams, cyberattacks, synthetic identities, money laundering, mule activity, and application fraud flourish, financial crime fighters face a rapidly evolving and increasingly unpredictable landscape. What’s more, digital products and services and faster payments are accelerating, while consumer expectations for frictionless experiences continue to grow.
Economic uncertainty has compounded the difficulty financial institutions face in responding to these pressures. Fraud, AML and Cyber leaders are being asked to do more with less, manage budgets and costs more carefully, and achieve greater operational efficiency while leveraging talent that is increasingly hard to find and retain.
- Elevating API security for open banking/finance
- Generative AI: Friend or foe
- Leveraging consortia and information sharing to actionable risk intelligence
- Managing cyber budgets
- Mastering governance, risk, and compliance (GRC)
- Maximizing authentication and customer choice
- Mitigating escalating check fraud risk
- Modernizing financial crime investigations
- Optimizing Know Your Customer and digital identity
- Orchestration to greater financial crime operations
- Reimagining financial crime organizational structures
- Reshaping security operations
- Staying ahead of evolving regulation
- Tackling rising scam and mule activity
- Women in financial crime
Datos Insights' Financial Crime and Cybersecurity Forum is designed for senior-level executives (i.e., directors, VPs, C-level execs) from financial institutions and insurers who focus on Fraud, AML, Cybersecurity, and Risk.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear success stories and acquire insights on evolving and leading techniques to combat scams, account takeover, application fraud, money laundering, and emerging attack vectors to better defend your organization and customers.
- Speak with Datos Insights subject matter experts as they share their latest research, data, and insights.
- Learn directly from other financial crimes executives about how enriched data sets and advanced technologies, such as machine learning, biometrics, and digital intelligence, are modernizing and optimizing prevention, detection, and investigative processes.
- Participate and exchange ideas in interactive content sessions exploring how to uplift financial crime risk mitigation while improving customer experiences, operational efficiency, cost management, and resource utilization.
- Network with your peers on key topics such as optimizing digital identity, rethinking financial crimes operations, and modernizing Know Your Customer processes.
- Earn CPE credits – Credits can be earned for ACAMS, CFE, and various cybersecurity certifications that count toward annual CPE requirements by attending certain sessions at this conference. Click here for more information on how many hours can be earned and the required process for certification
Event Chairs and Moderators
View details from last year's event here.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at this event?
Please email email@example.com for more information on our sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
Join us this September for Aite-Novarica Group's Fifth Annual Financial Crime Forum